[Building Sakai] Nighlies down?

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Jan 12 02:08:14 PST 2015

It also happens in a Private Browsing window on Firefox, but right now
the Dashboard is working in a Chromium window... I have closed all
previous Chromium windows before trying in
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal
<http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal/site/%21gateway>

If you need any other info, please ask me.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de E-learning - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Hoy en día, una ardilla puede cruzar la península Ibérica saltando de
corrupto en corrupto. (Andreu Buenafuente)