[Building Sakai] Nighlies down?

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Fri Jan 9 05:25:54 PST 2015

I have created a new user in 8082 right now (the last user has been
deleted, I suppose that with the refreshing) and I get the same issue.

The URL where I am redirected to after the login is:

http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal/site/~a06dbfb6-035f-419c-9900-da5fec107f06/tool/79898e53-8aaf-4af5-ace2-5831cfa5575e

Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de E-learning - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Lo importante no es saber, sino tener el teléfono del que sabe. (Les
Luthiers)