[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] History log on assignments doesn't register if an instructor submitted on behalf of a student

Shawn Foster sfoster9 at uwo.ca
Wed Feb 25 11:30:46 PST 2015

Hi, Bernardo.

We have noticed this issue with 10.3 as well. We have it in our work
queue to create a fix, but we haven't got to it yet. When we do, we'll
contribute it back to the community.

We currently don't have a timeline for working on the fix, so if someone
already has a fix, we'll happily test or collaborate.

Do you know if there is a JIRA ticket about it?

(Including the dev list.)

-Shawn