[Building Sakai] Sakai WebDav and miltion.io

William Karavites willkara at oit.rutgers.edu
Mon Feb 16 05:48:31 PST 2015

Everyone,

It's mainly for interacting with WebDav servers (I'm not sure on its server capabilities), but I've used Sardine at Rutgers a few times for some projects and I've loved it so far.

Simple and straight forward and pretty light on the dependencies.

-Will

William Karavites
Application Programmer
OIT/OIRT- Rutgers University