[Building Sakai] Mysql table questions

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Mon Feb 16 05:40:36 PST 2015

Hello to you all,

We in Skövde, Sweden are running Sakai 2.9.x with two nodes and a mysql server in the background. I have here the top 10 tables (in size) of our mysql instance. Can someone tell me what is stored in them? And which of them is it safe for me to truncate? I can't find much information on the web about whats stored in mysql tables in Sakai. Assignment_submission I think should be intact but I suppose I can clear the Sakai_event table even though it may be used by the statistics tool? I would much appreciate if someone could tell me a little about this tables or point me in the right direction on the web.

1.    sakai_event.ibd
2.    sst_resources.ibd
3.    sst_events.ibd
4.    content_resource.ibd