[Building Sakai] Sakai support with https

Abhishek Gupta abhijecrc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 03:23:25 PST 2015

Hello,

After the previous suggestions from this group we are considering both sql
server and mysql as the database options.

Though I had one important question in mind does sakai supports https?

I could not find on the website with a quick look and I presume it's
something very basic for a system with authentication but still just wanted
to confirm that sakai supports https and if there are some different
settings needed like any specific type of certificate etc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Abhishek Gupta