[Building Sakai] Banner interface for posting grades

Kenwrick Chan kchan at hawaii.edu
Fri Feb 13 10:36:09 PST 2015

Pat,
We don't fit the bill, but we're somewhat in the ball park .. well perhaps
a nostalgic ball park depending on your view.  We have the SAKAI 2.9.x
standard grade book pushing mid-term/final grades to Banner 8.x via
intcomp.  Not sure how automatic you mean though, faculty still need to
click on a upload button to initiate the process.  It doesn't automatically
gather all final grades at a given date and upload them.  I guess that
could be built but for us it's more of a policy practice type of issue.
Our upload mechanism doesn't include (and our grade book doesn't have by
default) date the student last attended so if that's necessary for the
student (say for financial aid and calculating student load) they need to
go into Banner to add that info (at least for now).

Kenwrick
University of Hawaii System