[Building Sakai] Statistics from not available topics in Forums are not shown

Alex Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Fri Feb 13 05:24:04 PST 2015

Hi everyone, we detected a behaviour in forum tool that we guess is not
correct, but we would like to ask before create a JIRA. Forum statistics
main screen doesn't show the result of students of topics that are in
restricted availability mode. Some teachers of our institution reported
it because they want to see the statistics of this restricted forums.
They closed to don't get more responses but they are still interested in
view the statistics results. Is it made on purpose or is it a bug?

Thanks in advance.
Alex

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Universitat de Lleida
Àrea de sistemes d'Informació i Comunicacions
Analista/Programador

University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130