[Building Sakai] Problems with Sakai 10-QA01/QA02 gradeboook API test

George Pipkin gpp8p at Virginia.EDU
Thu Feb 12 09:22:33 PST 2015

Hi -

    We are trying to verify sakai-10 gradebook using the spreadsheet
devised (I think) by Neal.  The problem lies
with the fact that the spreadsheet on row 58 has student0005 taking:

Take 4 of 5 Assignments through Lessons: "Asn Group 2", "Asn Both", "Asn
Site", and "Asn Special"

However, when it comes to grading, the test presumes that student0005
would have taken:

"Asn Group 1","Asn Site", and "Asn Special"

It appears to me that there is no way the instructions can be followed
rigorously.

                - George Pipkin

                 U.Va.