[Building Sakai] Question about Pull requests

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Feb 9 11:45:03 PST 2015

Hi Sakai core team,

Maybe a dumb question.

I made a pull request off a branch from my clone of Sakai project and then
had a suggestion to change my pull request. I made the update in my branch
and Git (or Github) seems to have automatically squashed my commits
together in the one pull request, which is a good thing.

That's all I need to do, right?

I don't need to merge my change back into my clone of Sakai project, just
after the PR is merged, I can switch my local branch back to origin and git
pull upstream master, and then I'm all synche'd up and all is good?

Thanks,
Neal