[Building Sakai] Sakai Web Services Plugin (sakai-axis)

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 05:54:32 PDT 2014

Hi Shane,

You are probably better off sorting out the LDAP provisioning and/or allow
your script to be able to run as a nightly process to sync up any new
accounts that have been found in LDAP (ie late enrolments etc). Even if the
user has a map entry, a lookup is likely to fail since they wont be able to
be found in LDAP which could cause other problems.

cheers,
Steve

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Norton, Shane <shane.norton1 at det.nsw.edu.au