[Building Sakai] Fields are not rendering properly and Calendar not working in Signup tool

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Sep 26 12:47:00 PDT 2014

I think this is more of a question for Dr. Chuck, but if a tool isn't
working correctly in trunk, the quick fix is usually to to add the tool id
to the portal.pda.iframesuppress property so it retains it's pre-11
behavior. I believe the goal was to align all of the tools to look and act
like Morpheus (including using the same version of jQuery) but this might
not be possible or easy for all tools.