[Building Sakai] Fields are not rendering properly and Calendar not working in Signup tool

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Fri Sep 26 12:32:36 PDT 2014

Hi All,

After digging on why the Signup tool JavaScript is not working, I have noticed that the recent changes in Trunk has removed the Iframe and somehow, the JavaScript code on the individual page (jsp at least) is not working anymore.

It seems that the in-line javaScript code have to move into a separated .js file.

This iFrame changes may affect some tools to work correctly.

Thanks,
Peter