[Building Sakai] Course enrollment information

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 00:55:10 PDT 2014

Use the API's to get the data. The cm tables are used by the course
management service and from you original post it doesn't look like you have
a cm provider. So the users aren't going to be in those tables.

If you are wanting the data in an external system there are rest and soap
services to give you what you need and there are even two portlets you can
use to provide a deeper integration.

Cheers
Steve

sent from my mobile