[Building Sakai] mapped drive mime types for Office 2013

Jon Higham J.Higham at hull.ac.uk
Wed Sep 10 06:35:10 PDT 2014

On our installation of 2.9.3, we've found a problem if we map a site's resources to a drive.

Using the mapped drive, if we use MS Office 2013 to open an office document that has already been uploaded to resources and then save the file back onto the mapped drive, the mime type changes from "application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document" to "text/xml; charset=utf-8".

Can anyone confirm before I log to JIRA? I've not been able to map a drive to a qa server running 2.9.

Thanks,

Jon Higham
Application Support and Development Analyst
University of Hull
Hull, HU6 7RX, UK
http://www.hull.ac.uk/
01482 465734