[Building Sakai] assignment2 build error

Zhu, Yi zhuy at wfu.edu
Mon Sep 8 13:38:07 PDT 2014

Beginning from last week, we are experiencing build error with assignment2
tool. Based on the console output, it appears that
http://www2.caret.cam.ac.uk/maven2dev/
<http://www2.caret.cam.ac.uk/maven2dev/uk/org/ponder/ponderutilcore/1.2.4B-IU/ponderutilcore-1.2.4B-IU.pom>
is
offline. Is anyone having the same issue?

The code we are using is from 2.9.x branch:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/assignment2/branches/sakai-2.9.x

Build log:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project sakai-assignment2-tool:
Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.sakaiproject.assignment2:sakai-assignment2-tool:war:1.1-SNAPSHOT:
Failed to collect dependencies at
uk.org.ponder:ponderutilcore:jar:1.2.4B-IU: Failed to read artifact
descriptor for uk.org.ponder:ponderutilcore:jar:1.2.4B-IU: Could not
transfer artifact uk.org.ponder:ponderutilcore:pom:1.2.4B-IU from/to
caret-dev (http://www2.caret.cam.ac.uk/maven2dev): Connection reset ->
[Help 1]org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed
to execute goal on project sakai-assignment2-tool: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.sakaiproject.assignment2:sakai-assignment2-tool:war:1.1-SNAPSHOT:
Failed to collect dependencies at
uk.org.ponder:ponderutilcore:jar:1.2.4B-IU

Thanks,
Yi