[Building Sakai] Mneme Import Not Working?

BJ Peter DeLaCruz bjpeter2008 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:36:05 PDT 2014

Hi Vivie,

Thanks for your reply. I downloaded and installed Mneme 2.1.36 on my local
development machine, and I was able to import a test in QTI format.

I installed version 2.1.36 on a test server, and tried to import the same
test. But it did not work. The server is using Java version 6.0_51, and my
local development machine is using Java version 7.0_65.

Does Mneme require version Java 7 for it to work properly?

Thanks,
BJ