[Building Sakai] Blackboard 6+ import from archive file

Robert Long rlong at unicon.net
Tue Oct 28 07:07:11 PDT 2014

All,

Has anyone been successful in implementing the Blackboard 6 import parser in Sakai 10?

https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/migration/trunk/import-parsers/blackboard_6/ <https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/migration/trunk/import-parsers/blackboard_6/>

I have been able to get it to build, deploy, and run in Sakai 10, but it doesn't seem to do much on the side of importing. Mainly just some resources, announcements, and some Samigo tests and question pools. I know that there really wasn't much functionality to begin with, just curious if anyone has worked with the code above?

Any help would be appreciated!

--Bob

----
Robert Long