[Building Sakai] Mneme Import Not Working?

BJ Peter DeLaCruz bjpeter2008 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:38:30 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

In Sakai 2.9.3, I created a test in AT&S (Mneme) that contained only one
question. I exported the test in QTI 2 format (I downloaded a zip file).

Then in another site that didn't have any tests, I clicked on the Upload
button to upload the zip file, but I didn't see the test in the list on the
main page of the tool when the page refreshed. It looked like the test was
not imported because I didn't see it in the database, and there were no
errors in catalina.out.

I am using version 2.1.29 of Mneme. Is this a bug?

Thanks,
BJ