[Building Sakai] Sakai 10.2 and Course Management

Claudia Roberta claudia.icmc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 12:10:38 PDT 2014

Hello!

I'm migrating to Sakai 10.
I wonder if there are new changes to Course Management to Sakai 10.2.
Because, only the changes below, my tool does not work:

# COURSE MANAGEMENT CONFIGURATION
org.sakaiproject.coursemanagement.api.CourseManagementService=org.mytool.coursemanagement.logic.MyCourseManagementService

# SECTION MANAGER CONFIGURATION (Options include MANUAL_DEFAULT,
MANUAL_MANDATORY, AUTOMATIC_DEFAULT, and AUTOMATIC_MANDATORY.  See
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sections/tags/sakai_2-4-0/xdocs/README.txt
)
config at org.sakaiproject.section.api.SectionManager=AUTOMATIC_DEFAULT

Can anybody help me?