[Building Sakai] QUiz problems, load testing?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Sun Oct 26 21:05:43 PDT 2014

We have had a few incidents with multiple problems with quizzes, and from some replies and advice from this forum (thanks!) we did some JVM memory tuning, and an upgrade to V10.2 of Sakai.

However one faculty is now reluctant to use it for his courses until we can run some load tests to see if the problems are indeed fixed, and others have had a lot of headaches with each such failure in class usage. Over time regular usage should show if we have found and remedied whatever was wrong, but each failure undermines faculty confidence, and in cases like this migration from a previous LMS.

Are there any load tests that are or can be run on Sakai for features like this, or other suggestions for trying to verify proper functioning under load? (single or small group usage always seems good.