[Building Sakai] Sakai and the 1 million user!

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Thu Oct 23 13:44:49 PDT 2014

Hello community,

Is Sakai ready for the 1 million user implementation?

We assume that the hardware is at the cutting edge level with hundreds of Giga of RAM, SAS/SSD hard disks, and multiple 10 Giga ethernet cards per server.

Is the software ready for this given all the clustered tomcats, NFS storage and networked MySQL DB (not replicated)!

Thank you for any clarification and ideas.

By the way, should we post this kind questions in stackexchange instaed?

Yours,
Alaa NIZAR

Sent from Samsung Mobile.
believed to be clean.