[Building Sakai] Limit of characters of Resource Ids

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Wed Oct 22 01:44:52 PDT 2014

A resource ID is also a reference, so changing this would have implications for SAKAI_EVENT and anything else that works with resource references.

Regards
Stephen

---
Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator,
Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching (CILT)
University of Cape Town
http://www.cilt.uct.ac.za
stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za