[Building Sakai] Modifying Clog tool for Assessment

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 03:17:32 PDT 2014

Hi Sonette,

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. I've been involved with other
projects here at Lancaster and they've been soaking up my time.

I think paging through the posts is the better option, so I'm glad you're
taking that route. The entity provider needs to page the results from the
db so the the general load is smeared out.

I've already written some something similar to the available dates you
describe, in YAFT. Maybe I could work on that one.

The titles one is already done, isn't it? If you click the checkbox at the
top, it hides the post bodies.

Anyway, I'll add some comments to the CLOG tickets you raised, and we can
take it from there.

On a general note though, use github by forking CLOG. You can then send me
a pull request so I can review your code. No patches needed. You can do it
the Linux way if you want and send me a git diff, but a pull request is
probably easier for you.

Cheers,
Adrian.