[Building Sakai] Web Services for Site removal.

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Tue Oct 21 00:54:15 PDT 2014

Great.

What is partially implemented in Sakai 10.2?

I mean how the delete thing is working is 10.2!

Yours,

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

sent from my mobile

On 21/10/2014 2:40 AM, "Alaa NIZAR" <alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma> wrote:
When a semester ends up, how could schools remove all the contents of a site, as of Sakai 10.2.

We used to delete data in table directly as we were only offering announcements, schedule, resources, assignments and dropbox tools.

Given the three kinds of deletion features, how could we do it SAFELY, without touching tables directly?

Is that possible!

Yours,

Sent from Samsung Mobile.