[Building Sakai] Respondus LockDown Browser Integration

Villanueva, Carla G carla at bu.edu
Fri Oct 17 07:29:26 PDT 2014

Hi,

Is anybody running successfully Respondus LockDown Browser with Sakai 2.8.2 or Sakai 10 using SAMigo?

We are trying to integrate Respondus LockDown Browser with our instances of Sakai. We have Sakai 2.8.2 in production and Sakai 10 in a test server.

We followed the instructions on the Admin Guide provided by Respondus, downloaded the zip file, installed the jar files and made the appropriate changes in Sakai.properties.

In Sakai 2.8 we don't even see the option for Respondus LockDown Browser in the settings of the quiz.

In Sakai 10 everything looks good, but when we open the quiz as a student using LockDown Browser it still says "Requires LockDown Browser", even though we are within the browser.

Has anybody experienced something like this? Any advice?

Thanks,

Carla

Carla G Villanueva  |  ITS Analyst  |  Boston University School of Management
 595 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02215 | 617.353.5621  carla at bu.edu<mailto:carla at bu.edu>