[Building Sakai] Mysql error while deploying sakai binary

Ryan VanDyke ryan.vandyke at kratosdefense.com
Thu Oct 16 06:54:55 PDT 2014

These are the two lines you are using:
username at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=ckcruit_sakai
url at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/ckcruit_sakaidb?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

Try changing the second line to reflect the name you have specified as your BaseDataSource (ckcruit_sakai) instead of (ckcruit_sakaidb) so your second line should show as follows (without the 'db' before the '?'):

url at javax.sql.BaseDataSource=jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/ckcruit_sakai?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

Regards,

Ryan Van Dyke