[Building Sakai] Where can i change ui tool tip related css in Syllabus tool

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Oct 15 05:44:56 PDT 2014

Maybe your code is being ran before the popup is set. You should do what
the bodyInput code does and wait until after it pops up then move it to the
left. for example:

$(".endTimeInput").editable({
).on( "tooltipopen", function( event, ui ) {
setTimeout(function(){
$(".editable-popup").css({"left":"738px"});
}, 1000);
});

Also, I wouldn't put a static "738px" attribute. Grab the existing "left"
attribute and subtract it by a number that works for you.

-Bryan