[Building Sakai] Can't enable feedback elements?

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Oct 9 01:24:04 PDT 2014

Hi Jean François,

I usually upload my backports to JIRA, but this time I did a backport of
the three JIRAs in my 2.9.x local copy and I generated one single patch.
I don't know how to do some kind of "local commit" to create three
different patches, neither if it is possible.

I can upload the patch in SAM-2288 but I am not sure if this is a good
practice.

Best regards.