[Building Sakai] Powered Sakai properties no longer working

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Oct 8 05:54:48 PDT 2014

Looks like the property is working to me but default skin css is hiding the
footerInfo div. This goes back to the first revision of neo-default, the
2.9 skin. It wasn't hidden in the 2.8 skin. (SAK-20713)

So you should just have to change your skin to fix it, not sure why it was
hidden by default though.

/* the links displayed inside the wrapper above  */
/* a second wrapper - server info,build,etc  */
#footerInfo {
    display: none
}

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 6:20 AM, Matthew Buckett <matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk