[Building Sakai] change config values on the fly

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 7 12:07:42 PDT 2014

I am in a situation where I’d like to change a configuration item on the fly. In 2.9 this was easy. Retrieve the map and change the value, and as long as the application read the map at use rather than remembering the value at init time, it worked.

Now there’s this whole new configuration system that doesn’t seem to have the functionality to change any existing parameters. This is a bit of a step back for me. Any suggestions how to change a value?