[Building Sakai] Adding a NEW site type: Research

alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Sat Nov 29 10:36:34 PST 2014

Hi All,

Can anyone please show me how to add a new site type that could be created
using the Worksite Setup tool?

I'm on Sakai 10.2. I modified the sakai.properties key
pair: "site.types=project,RESEARCH", and added that site to the sakai.sitesetup.xml file
located in "webapps/sakai-site-manage-tool/tools/sakai.sitesetup.xml" as
 <configuration name="siteTypes" value="project,RESEARCH" />

And all I got is "Project site" as a choice while creating a new site.

THANK YOU

--

Alaa NIZAR, BA in MIS, LPIC
IIHEM Network Services Manager