[Building Sakai] Roster2 changes

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Nov 28 07:02:08 PST 2014

Whether we target for 10.4 or 11, I'm curious if this would be easy to
apply to Site Info? Seems like that would be a natural thing to do.

Btw, I plan to move Roster, and a few other remaining Jira projects into
SAK before the end of the year. I just plan on leaving Kernel, Samigo, and
Lessons separate for now.

Thanks!
Neal