[Building Sakai] Roster2 changes

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Nov 28 05:52:51 PST 2014

Please do not merge these changes into 10.x.

Being a new feature this needs time to shake the interface out a bit in
trunk, imho. While it looks really really cool, there are a couple of
interface elements that seem confusing to me.

We are trying to get 10.3 out the door and I worry that this would add
significant risk. Plus, it should be subject to the Maintenance Branch
Merge Policy [1].

[1]
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/Maintenance+Branch+Merge+Policy

Thanks!