[Building Sakai] Override tools' translation files in the webapp level.

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Tue Nov 11 17:34:40 PST 2014

Hi all,

We want to override the language file for a specific tool, let's say Samigo or Roster.
We don't want to modify the translation files that came with the Sakai source. We want to keep the source intact, and add our modified translation files in the webapp of that tool.

It's much like the sakai/sakai.properties file, it overrides configuration in local.properties and others.

If this is feasible, where should that file be placed?
We used to modify samigo-tool.xml to set which category of sites the tool will be available.

Can we put the language properties file in the webapp without tpuching the original translation files (English or non-English translations).

Thank you.

Yours,
Alaa

Sent from Samsung Mobile.