[Building Sakai] Jforum Synoptic Tool

Kmety, Matt mrkmety at ilstu.edu
Mon Nov 10 08:18:02 PST 2014

We are currently experiencing an issue with the jforum tool in our instance.

A custom title of 'Recent Discussion and PM' is used for our tool. When the tool is removed and then re-added to any site, the title gets changed to the following: [missing key (mre): sitesetupgeneric null]

The following settings are in sakai.properties:
wsetup.home.toolids.6=sakai.synoptic.jforum.tool
wsetup.home.toolids.course.6=sakai.synoptic.jforum.tool

The sakai_site_table shows a registration of sakai.synoptic.jforum.tool and a title of [missing key (mre): sitesetupgeneric null].

Does anyone have any insight on where I might look next?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Kmety
Application Administrator