[Building Sakai] Multi-Tenant or Multi-Enterprise

Eduardo Pinto Orozco Eduardo_Pinto_Orozco at javerianacaliedu.onmicrosoft.com
Fri Nov 7 08:04:59 PST 2014

Hi Community

We are currently working with Sakai 2.9 (we are thinking in migrate to sakai 10 in a near future) into a single server and BD, and we want to implement multi-tenancy. The main objective is customize sakai according to the institution needs, this is focused on customizing the GUI and sakai's management.
This customization includes login page, logout page, and home page for each institution and  the users and courses of each institution haven't knowledge about the other institutions.
Is there a way that we can achieve this?
Thanks!

Eduardo Pinto Orozco
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali