[Building Sakai] New restful sessions using admin session

Francisco Saez francisco.saez.sakai at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 07:32:33 PST 2014

Hi all,

I've been using the session restful service to create new sessions.
We just need to call something like:
(POST) .../direct/describe/session?_username=xxx&_password=yyy

Now I want to create new user sessions using my admin session. According
with the description "NOTE: admins may create sessions for any user by just
sending a request with valid session data".

My question now is, how should I do the call??

I've tried with (POST)
.../direct/describe/session?sakai.session=ADMIN-SESSION-ID&UserId=xxx
without success.

Any clue about this?

Thanks