[Building Sakai] gradebook2 - auditor role does not show up

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 10:31:16 PDT 2014

Hello

We have an auditor role, which has the exactly same role permission as a
student role. However, I'm seeing a weird problem with the Auditor role in
both course and project sites with Gradebook 2.

I have one participant with Student role and one with Auditor role. I've
created an assignment in order to test porting the grades into Gradebook 2.
The student role works fine in terms of submitting the assignment and
seeing the grade in Gradebook 2. But the auditor also doesn't show up in
Gradebook 2 when I am logged in as the Instructor (or even admin). Only the
accounts with Student role appear in Gradebook 2. Gradebook is OK. At
first, I think this is because of a problem with the permissions for the
Auditor role, but both has the same "gradebook.veiwOwnGrades" only. I hope
anybody can shed some light on this issue. Thank you in advance.