[Building Sakai] Evaluation System Groups

Jaco Gillman jaco at opencollab.co.za
Fri May 30 06:52:10 PDT 2014

Hi All

We have installed the Evaluation System tool on a Sakai 2.9.3 installation.
Created course Sites with groups, and when creating evaluations and
Assigning them to Courses, the option to Assign to an adhoc groups exist.
Was under the impression the groups that was created on the Course Site
would filter through.

On further investigation, I have found the "TestEvalGroupProvider" link,
but no EvalGroupProvider could be found. Nowhere in any documentation I
found nothing was mentioned about a Group provider implementation. Also no
sakai.properties, and no source could elaborate some more.

Any idea as to how I can can let the Course Site groups filter through to
the Evaluation tool?

Regards,

*Jaco Gillman*

Java Developer

opencollab

*Tel*: +27 21 970 4017  |  *Fax*: +27 21 914 3098

*Email*: jaco at opencollab.co.za  |  *Skype*: gillmanjc

*Web*: www.opencollab.co.za