[Building Sakai] Samigo answer file upload

Jaco Gillman jaco at opencollab.co.za
Fri May 30 00:24:21 PDT 2014

Hi Karen

Yes, I am referring to the attachments from students when a File upload
question type is present.

Is there a way that those attachments that have been saved to the DB, can
be moved to samigo.answerUploadRepositoryPath?

Regards,

*Jaco Gillman*

Java Developer

opencollab

*Tel*: +27 21 970 4017  |  *Fax*: +27 21 914 3098

*Email*: jaco at opencollab.co.za  |  *Skype*: gillmanjc

*Web*: www.opencollab.co.za