[Building Sakai] Requesting for help to integrate Gradebook2 Trunk with Sakai 2.9.3

Chaitanya Cheekate chaitanya.cheekate at vidyayug.com
Tue May 27 06:10:51 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to integrate Grdebook2 tool with Sakai 2.9.3.
gradebook 1.9.0 is not loading in IE8 browser.
I would like to know is it fixed in trunk version.
I am facing issues with pom.xml versions.

Please help me.

Below is the stack trace:
[ERROR]   The project
org.sakaiproject.gradebook2:gradebook2-server:1.9.0-SNAPSH
OT (D:\Sakai\ashai\sakai_source\gradebook2-trunk\server\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not transfer artifact
org.sakaiproj
ect.gradebook2:gradebook2-base:pom:1.9.0-SNAPSHOT from/to
maven-repository.dev.j
ava.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1): No connector available to
access rep
ository maven-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1) of
type
 legacy using the available factories WagonRepositoryConnectorFactory and
'paren
t.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 4, column 10 -> [Help 2]
org.apache.maven.model.resolution.UnresolvableModelException: Could not

--
Thanks.