[Building Sakai] Sakai properties reference

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Sat May 24 06:44:04 PDT 2014

A diff with 2.9 won't be the added properties. It will include a massive
number of previously undocumented ones as well. You should search for all
tickets that are marked as including new properties (the checkbox) and then
compile the properties from those. That's probably the best way to get what
is new in 10. Then you could copy the descriptions from the default
properties file.

All that said, I don't think we want to maintain a confluence page with the
settings. We can probably just list the important new config properties in
10 in the release notes and that might be good enough. Best bang for the
buck anyway.
-AZ