[Building Sakai] Open Apereo - Sakai Tech documentation BOF

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu May 22 09:46:52 PDT 2014

[sakai-dev, sakai-qa, sakai-core-team, sakai-pmc]

Hey,

It's not on the program, but I'm organizing a Sakai technical
documentation BOF, to see if we can come up with a plan for improving
the Sakai documentation for developers.

It's on Tuesday, June 3 at 3 pm .  The location is TBD (we have
requested a room).  There are four of us so far. If you would like to
get involved please let me know by email (off list). I'll also post on
Twitter when the location is nailed down - https://twitter.com/ncaidin

Cheers,
Neal

--