[Building Sakai] Strange appearance of Gateway Links

Gonzalo Silverio gsilver at umich.edu
Tue May 20 06:03:55 PDT 2014

I do see it in M's server. Not sure what is causing it - but adding a
display:none to line 1808 to his portal.css takes care of it.

.direct-url-wrap {
    color: #555555;
    display: none;
    font-size: 85%;
}

This actually should go into Sakai itself (ie. hide by default instead of
with js) if anyone wants to write a Jira.

Thanks.

  -Gonzalo

- Gonzalo