[Building Sakai] Strange appearance of Gateway Links

Gonzalo Silverio gsilver at umich.edu
Tue May 20 05:36:09 PDT 2014

Ditto here with Chrome and FF.

Those textareas are hidden via js, on slow connections or when browser is
burdened (via Firebug or Chrome Dev tools) they appear momentarily then
they are hidden. It would be best if they were hidden to begin with, but
that is a separate issue.

When trying out Dr. Chuck's inlined tool portal I saw these occasionally
when the inlined tool conflicted with some portal js, short circuiting the
hiding action.

  -Gonzalo

- Gonzalo