[Building Sakai] Strange appearance of Gateway Links

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Mon May 19 13:09:59 PDT 2014

If it's not a problem on the QA server (
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/QA+Servers+-+Sakai+10), it's
most likely a problem with your theme.

Did you try the Sakai 10 default skin?  Did you update your skin with
changes made between Sakai 2.9 and Sakai 10?  Have you cleared all relevant
caches?