[Building Sakai] Update - Re: Need help testing HTML 5 audio in Sakai 10

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri May 16 09:03:35 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Matt Jones worked with me to investigate the issue and it sounds like he
is on the path to tracking it down.

The summary is that the playback of audio does not work on Windows 7/IE
11  if AntiSamy is on high, which is the default OOTB or if Quicktime is
installed and AntiSamy is low or high.

For details see

?https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-26224

Cheers,