[Building Sakai] Samigo published test not visible to students.

Shaun Donovan shaund at teqcle.co.za
Thu May 15 11:03:38 PDT 2014

Hi!

I am running Sakai 2.8.2. If I create a test with Samigo and publish it,
it appears in the "Published Assessments" section under the "Active
(testing in progress)" heading in teh admin view of Samigo.

If I access this test via the published URL, I am able to take the
assessment, and it reports back properly in the admin view of Samigo.

However, if I access the site / tool as a student, the assessment is not
listed, and it states "There are no assessments available" under the
"Take an Assessment" heading.

The Release date is set to yesterday, and the due date is set to a few
days from now. There is no Retract Date and the assessment is released
to the entire site.

Any ideas?

Kind Regards.

Shaun Donovan.