[Building Sakai] Converting MyISAM to Innodb

Ciellie ciellie.jansenvanvuuren at nwu.ac.za
Mon May 12 04:44:55 PDT 2014

Hallo

We ran a conversion script and change MyISAM tables to Innodb I set this
propery in sakai.properties :
hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect

Still when I startup Hybernate change the dw_ tables to MyISAM. Currently
our service is down as the db is running at a load of 300 We want to upgrade
to mySql 5.5 from 5.0 and convert to Innodb to get better performance.

Can we keep the dw_ tables as MyISAM or will we run into a problem.

Thank you
Ciellie